Posted by HartsvilleMom.com on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 Under: Food
Hartsville is blessed with a handful of great restaurants that are very Valentine's Day worthy. If you're looking to impress your sweetheart, here are our picks for Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day!
- Sam Kendall's - Located in downtown Hartsville and right next to The Mantissa, this is the newest modern Southern restaurant in the area and serves delicious steaks! It feels elegant and truly like you're celebrating someone special when you come here. Any dishes with lobster or seafood also taste amazing and fresh here! Address: 134 E. Carolina Ave., Hartsville, SC 29550. See pictures of the food we ate at Sam Kendall's.
- Black Creek Bistro - In a small house, kind of tucked away is Black Creek Bistro. It's seems like a secret but all the locals know about them. If you're not afraid to empty your wallet, come wow your date here. Their food is uniquely put together. The ambiance is hard to describe but I would say, it felt like I was going to my rich grandma's house. Address: 110 W Pinewood Ave., Hartsville, SC 29550. See pictures of the food we ate at Black Creek Bistro.
- Bizzell's Food & Spirit - From this group of restaurants, this is the restaurant that I've frequented the most! It's because they serve Southern food right and the prices are always fair. When we dined there for our Valentine's Day dinner a few years ago, they had a special Valentine's Day menu too! See a picture of our chocolate pudding dessert that we ordered here on Valentine's Day. Address: 137 E. Carolina Ave., Hartsville, SC 29550. See pictures of the food we ate at Bizzell's.
- Bow Thai Cuisine - This Thai restaurant in downtown Hartsville deserves to be with the big leagues in major big cities. Their Thai food is healthy, fresh and authentic! It's truly a gem! You can choose how spicy you want your food to be in any dish and their high ceiling restaurant makes you feel ready to take on a daring tastebud adventure. Address: 150 E. Carolina Ave., Hartsville, SC 29550. See pictures of the food we ate at Bow Thai Cuisine.
- The Midnight Rooster - Known for coffee but also for good quality food is a cute, boutique place called Midnight Rooster or to some, The Rooster! With an out-of-the-box type environment, it feels like your thoughts and feelings are okay to be expressed here. Even their breakfast and lunch are delicious here so The Midnight Rooster is the right choice if you're doing a day time date! Address: 136 E. Carolina Ave., Hartsville, SC 29550. See pictures of the food we ate at The Midnight Rooster.
Happy Valentine's Day!
In : Food